follow me on facebook follow me on twitter Instagram

#NoTears

I would like to explain my hashtag.

At least once a month I will have a student say to me; "I needed to know that last week or last month." or "This would have saved me hours of work last week."

In December a lady said, "What we just did in 3 minutes took me 12 hours last month."

This saying first came to me from an experience with a student I had a few years ago.

I had just taught a concept called Fill Handle in Excel and noticed that a student was holding back the tears. I had just saved her hours and hours of work. She was grateful but she was also crying because of the number of hours she had spent doing it the long way. I wasn't sure if she wanted to hug me or hit me!

I wasn't sure what to say to her to make her feel better.

My goal is to teach as many people as I can time saving concepts that will help others not shed tears while working on a computer.

I am working on two more books: Top Ten Time-Saving Techniques: Excel version and a Word Version.

No comments:

Post a Comment