follow me on facebook follow me on twitter Instagram

Google Drive Saves automatically

When you are working on documents (docs, excel or presentation), Google saves the files for you. In fact there isn't a save icon to click on.

Saving 
I tell my students to save their documents every 5 - 10 minutes. I can handle redoing 5 or 10 minutes of work again but more than that I am grumpy and the only person I can blame is myself because I should have saved it. Google documents takes that hassle away. 

Save Icon
I am wondering how much longer the 3 1/2" drive icon will be used for saving documents. The children growing up right now do not know what a diskette is!

How much longer before everything all programs are automatically saved and we don't need the icon anyway?!

No comments:

Post a Comment