follow me on facebook follow me on twitter Instagram

Coding: Minecraft ~ Place in order

Part of learning how to "code" is order. The code must be written in the right order or the program will not work.

I created two PowerPoints which can be used to practice ordering.
They are both made from screen shots in Minecraft.
The first one I expand a village house.
The second one I build a library in the same village.

The students need to rearrange the slides into the proper order showing the building expanding or the building being made.

Click on the titles below. The files are in Google Drive and are now Google Slide file. They are in view mode. You must copy them onto the students' machines so the original is left in tack for others.

Expand Village House

Make a library


For: Grades 2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment